Skip to content

Fuck Chase Credit Cards

Fuck Chase. Fuck them in their overleveraged ass. And fuck the Federal Government for not regulating these thieves. I am sick to death of the goddamned usury and the arbitrary changes to terms. I can’t fucking stand the monthly mailers with balance transfer checks at ridiculous terms that you cannot get the fuckers to stop stuffing into every communication they send by mail.

Chase MasterCard has decided to change their rates yet again because they are not making enough money off of me. It was fine to have the rate at Prime + 4.00% when times were good and the lending was free, now they want Prime + 6.99%. Nothing has changed about me they just want to rape good customers for every last stinking cent they can get. 14 years, I’ve been a good paying customer, and they didn’t make the slightest attempt to keep my business or negotiate with me. Well, fuck that and fuck them. I’m now a former Chase customer and most likely will soon be a former user of credit cards entirely.

Is there any other product you know of where the seller can arbitrarily change the terms of a transaction after it has already occurred? I can’t. Why do these fucks get a free pass?

9 Comments

1. Nancy94601 wrote:

FUCK CHASE!!!!

FUCK CONGRESS FOR NOT MAKING REGULATION LAWS COME INTO EFFECT UNTIL JULY 2010, WAY TOO LATE!!!

LET THE BASTARDS GO BANKRUPT!!! THEY’RE TRYING TO SET-UP EXTORTION OF ANOTHER BAILOUT…

DO NOT PAY THEM 1 CENT EITHER!!! FUCK THEM!!! LET THEM GO UNDER!!!

Friday, April 10, 2009 at 9:42 pm | Permalink
  2. Dan wrote:

A few months ago I came into a pretty good sum of $$ which allowed me to pay off all of my credit cards, one of which was a Chase card.. I went on the website. got my current balance and made a payment for that amount.. Next month’s statement shows I have a balance of $3.84. AFTER they had accepted my payment which I thought would settle that account.. When I called Customer No Service about it I was informed that due to ‘two-cycle billing’ [a method that credit card outfits can legally use to screw the customer even more..] I still owed that amount.. So I mailed them $4.00 in loose pennies.. Next statement shows a credit balance of 16 cents which tells me they got the pennies.. The last statement I got a few days ago shows a 16 cent finance charge on the 16 cents they owed me, so they can zero out the account.. And this is legal?? FUCK CHASE!!

Monday, August 3, 2009 at 5:29 am | Permalink
  3. Fuck Chase wrote:

Chase cancelled my account and increased my interested from 13.49 to 19.24 for NO REASON today!!! And I can not legally opt out of the interest rate increase due to them already closing my account.

That’s just NOT RIGHT!!!

OBAMA Better Crack Down on Them or he’s not getting my vote next term!!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 8:05 pm | Permalink
  4. LAS wrote:

I ALSO HATE CHASE BANK. I AM TRYING TO PAY OFF A CREDIT CARD THAT ORIGINALLY WAS ISSUED AS A FIRST USA BK CARD. THEY ARE CHARGING MY ALMOST 28% INTEREST. I AM TRYING MY BEST TO PAY OFF THE ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH MY FAMILY IS CURRENTLY HAVING TO LIVE ON 1 PAYCHECK. I HAVE BEEN MAKING MY MINIMUM PAYMENTS, BUT LAST MONTH I WAS 1 DAY LATE & THEY HAVE CHARGED ME A $39.00 LATE FEE THAT THEY WILL NOT REMOVE. APPARENTLY THEY NEED THE $39.00 SO THAT THEY HAVE ENOUGH CASH TO PAY OUT ON BONUSES FOR THE SUITS! FUCK EM IS WHAT I SAY! HOPE THEY ALL CROAK!

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 2:18 am | Permalink
  5. me wrote:

We the people need to take control of these thieves. I hate chase, I hate banks, I hate insurance companies. THey’ve had the power for far too long and most of the people are a bunch of sheep that just go along with being ripped off. It’s time things changed.

Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 4:32 pm | Permalink
  6. Patriot to the max wrote:

So what are you saying, a few explosives fight club style and we zero out the balances? You know even small banks have offsite backups. You’d have to find out where they held their backup records in order to get the job done fully but honestly a bank like chase probably has several scattered backups. I don’t know their particular infrastructure. It’s pointless, it’s better to just resigning to becoming a slave. That’s pretty much what the current government/corporations want anyways. It’s not communism that will destroy democracy in our country but slavery to corporations. That’s what they’re really after, without great noble leaders like Lincoln and FDR that’s what we’ll have. A poor and rich class system, no middle, no rising or falling.

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 5:44 am | Permalink
  7. Boy86 wrote:

They can prohibit people in the areas they control from consumption. ,

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 8:55 am | Permalink
  8. Chuck Fase wrote:

I seem to remember reading in history books that people used to protest that sometimes led to riots, etc. Look up Shay’s Rebellion for starters.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 3:13 am | Permalink
  9. Stinky49 wrote:

Islam will force into bringing about just as surely as the sun will rise. ,

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 9:08 am | Permalink